Running Groups In Westmeath
Numerous studies have shown that those who train in a group environment are considerably more likely to continue training than those who train alone. Not only is there the relaxed atmosphere of social banter, but also a bit of friendly competition (if you want it) and similar like minded people to swap and share training ideas and experiences with. Many long term friendships have evolved from these groups.
Our Regular Running Groups are weekly and are €5 pay as you go, see the timetable below for information.
The Beginners Groups are ran in 8 week blocks with an upfront payment of €40 for the 8 classes. This block is designed especially for the absolute beginner
The Intermediate Groups are ideal for those who are ready to move on to the next level but aren’t quite able for the faster paced groups yet or for those making a return to running after a long time out & want to ease back into it. They are also run in 8 week blocks
Maurice Looby Fitness
T: 087 230 8001 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:20-7pm Beginners Running Group, Rathwire - 8 week blocks with an upfront payment of €50 - Starting in the Spring 2018 Contact us for dates
- 7pm-8pm Running Group, Rathwire, Block booking required
- 6:20pm Beginners Running Group,Overflow Carpark, Harbour Centre, Mullingar, 8 week blocks with an upfront payment of €50
- 7pm, Overflow Carpark, Harbour Centre, Mullingar, €5 pay as you go
- 7pm, Old Rathwire National School, €5 pay as you go
- 6:30pm, Delvin, Delvin Sports & Leisure Track/ Pottertons Cattle Mart. Please confirm meeting venue in advance of class